Buttercream Palette Knife Painting (5 projects)
- 99 (Registered)
Master the art of Palette Knife Painting, an upcoming trend! Learn from the basics and develop a skill that is truly experimental and artistic!
What you will learn;
- Videos demonstrating step by step how to:
- Crumb coat and cover the cakes
- Assembling two-tier cake
- Preparing palette for painting
- Learn to paint abstract as well as sculptural palette knife flowers – Roses, Tulips, cherry blossoms, poppies, begonias, sunflowers, chrysanthemums, filler flowers and all…
- Five Individual Palette Knife Projects to learn
- Downloadable tools list and templates with all projects
Sculptural Palette Knife Painted Flowers
TOP TIP: Take time to practise the flowers individually before you attempt them on cakes.
Palette Knife painted - Bird Cake
The easiest way to paint a bird using palette knife (with template)
Palette Knife Painted - Rose Cake
Learn how to paint sculptural roses on a single tier cake! Practise roses well before attempting on cake.
Palette Knife Painted - Floral Basket
Learn how to combine the skills you have learned so far and paint basket full of flowers!
Abstract Palette Knife Painted Cake
Abstract palette knife painted two tier cake (Not Sculptural flowers, most abstract)
Neetha is an entrepreneur, cake artist, writer, and teacher dedicated in helping you master the art of Buttercream Cake decorating. She founded 'Buttercream Petals - Cake Art School' in 2016 and since then has conducted a variety of buttercream workshops for students across the globe. She has won multiple awards in competitions such as Cake International and Salon Culinaire and is also featured regularly in various cake decorating magazines, journals, and food publications.
NathaliaThis technique is like no other! Amazing !!!